THE BRAND FOR SKODA BRR - SUCCESS STORIES SINCE 2006:
Already during World Rallye Championship 2006 (Red Bull Skoda Team) BRR was responsible for Skoda Motorsport regarding development and operations of World Rally Cars. Since 2009, the Skoda brand is back to the house of BRR where the BRR-Team has continued to develop Skoda Fabia Super 2000 and the brand new SKODA FABIA R5 used in the World Championship as well as in the Austrian Championship and Hungarian Championship.
Besides rallies for our customers, we also deal with Skoda gearbox and transmission revision.
With the help of our shock absorber dynamometer we are also able to assist you in tuning your suspension and can independently carry out revisions of your shock absorbers.
Due to the expansion of the warehouse we can also offer rally parts for the rally car Skoda Fabia S2000 – please find here the whole price list of Skoda parts as PDF download:Rally Parts Skoda
BRR RENTAL & SUPPORT OF RALLY CARS - SKODA FABIA R5 & SKODA FABIA S2000 :
BRR offers rally cars like the ŠKODA Fabia R5 & Škoda Fabia S2000 for rent, either for single events or a full race season - professional service for use in the WRC , ERC but also for national rally events. After consultation BRR makes service and support on customer’s vehicles as well.
- Škoda Fabia R5 & Škoda Fabia S2000 built up, according to the current national and international homologation
- Adapted and prepared to the conditions of the rally event
- Organization of the team , including all necessary bookings through to service plan
- Transport of the vehicle by equipped truck
- All necessary equipment
- Transport and provision of all required spareparts and t consumables parts
- Support by our team consisting of team manager , race engineer and rally mechanics
Furthermore, on request we are able to offer racing insurance, organize tires and racing fuel.
We are happy to make a quote in compliance with your personal needs. More information about our range we would give in a personal conversation:CONTACT
ŠKODA FABIA R5
min. 1230 kg
5Turbo, 4-Cylinder, 1620 ccm
max. 420 Nm / 4750rpm
ŠKODA FABIA S2000 EVO II
min. 1200 kg
4-Cylinder, 1996 ccm
compression ration 13, 0:1
max. 250 Nm / 7250 min-1
270 PS bei 8250 U/min
Asphalt 8 x 18“, Schotter 7x15“